Whatever your study interests or lifestyle demands, Mercer County Community College (MCCC) offers practical, abundant
opportunities for higher education and continuing studies. The convenience of
three campuses (including Distance Learning) and an open-door admission policy only
start the list of benefits and value of a Mercer education.
- After completing the first two years of college at Mercer, more than half of our graduates transfer their credits and continue their education toward a bachelor's degree. By starting at Mercer you will save many thousands of dollars.
- Studies have shown that students who graduate from community colleges and transfer for a bachelor's degree will achieve as well or better than students who began as freshmen at the four-year school.
Mercer's dual admissions and transfer programs make transferring easy.
- For those who wish to pursue a career after a two-year degree, Mercer offers numerous opportunities to prepare for the workforce.
- Mercer offers affordable tuition, abundant scholarships and financial aid to make college possible for you.
- Students are our top priority. Class sizes are small and faculty members give individual attention. Counseling and tutoring are available.
- You may need time to decide on a major. At Mercer you can try out many areas of study before making a commitment. Unsure of a major and need course suggestions? Click here!
- For students who prefer to remain close to home and friends while they study, Mercer has two convenient campuses that make commuting easy, plus MercerOnline that enables you to study from home.
- Flexible scheduling enables you to fit college classes around your work schedule. In addition to day classes we offer classes in the evening and on weekends in spring, summer and fall semesters. 15-week, 10-week and 7-week semesters provide even more flexibility.
- Mercer's noncredit Continuing Studies courses are designed for working adults who want to enhance their career or pursue personal interests and hobbies in short-term courses. Instructors are professionals in their fields.
- Mercer is high tech. You'll learn on the latest equipment and practice in one of our 50 computer labs with more than 1,000 workstations for student use.
- Student life at Mercer is rich, including 40 clubs and organizations and eight intercollegiate sports teams.
Help is available at every step in the admission process. Students are encouraged to visit the college
and meet with staff and faculty. To arrange a campus tour or for additional information or assistance,
contact the Enrollment Services office at either Mercer County Community College campus:
West Windsor Campus
1200 Old Trenton Road
West Windsor, New Jersey 08550
James Kerney Campus
North Broad & Academy Streets
Trenton, New Jersey 08608
Join us at upcoming events to learn more
about all we offer, and discover how easy it is to begin your MCCC college career today!
WELCOME, International Students
The faculty and staff of Mercer County Community College welcome those who join us from abroad
and look forward to what they can teach us. We realize that international students add a rich
dimension to our community by contributing both academic talent and cultural diversity to our campus.
WELCOME, Visiting Students
Mercer County Community College enrolls many students from other colleges and universities during the
summer and winter sessions. While you're home, why not enroll
in an affordable MCCC course to make up missed coursework, improve a grade, speed the completion of
your degree, pursue an additional interest -- or meet people like yourself from schools far and near!