For more information, email email@example.com
or call 609-586-4800, ext. 3307.
- Come to the Transfer Center (SC 229) to begin exploring the resources available to you: reference guides, a college search, catalogs.
- Begin identifying schools that have what you want. Talk to anybody and everybody who can give you accurate information.
- Read catalogs, brochures, and any material that you can find.
- Initially identify about 6-10 schools to write to for further information such as a catalog, application, financial aid papers.
Check their webpages for more information.
- Attend a transfer workshop if you have not already done so.
- Speak with college representatives at Transfer Day or during their individual visits.
- Attempt to visit the colleges you have chosen. If visiting is not possible, call their admissions offices with a list of questions you would like to have answered.
- Be aware of application and financial aid deadlines and apply as early as possible. Application deadlines for NJ transfer schools
- Send in your applications and recommendations to the colleges you have chosen. Arrange for your transcripts to be sent from Mercer, from any previous colleges you have attended and, if necessary, from your high school. Be sure your transcript reflects your most recent grades earned.
- Apply for graduation before the deadline (usually February 1 for May graduation, June 1 for August graduation, and October 1 for January graduation). (Print the form to apply to graduate)
- If you have not already done so, mail your applications immediately. Application deadlines for NJ transfer schools
- Wait to hear from the colleges and respond to acceptances by the stated deadlines.
- If you have any transfer questions or problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (609) 586-4800, extension 3397 and make an appointment with the Transfer Counselor.
After Graduation = 62+ Credits
If you have not previously made plans to transfer and now decide that you would like to, see a transfer counselor about what procedures to follow.
Email email@example.com or call 609-586-4800, ext. 3307.